Clue: U.S. dept. with a sun on its seal
We have 1 possible answer for the clue U.S. dept. with a sun on its seal which appears 1 time in our database.
- Cabinet dept.
- Secy. Abraham's dept.
- Cabinet dept. since 1977
- Samuel W. Bodman's Cabinet dept.
- U.S. dept. with a lightning bolt on its seal
- Nuclear weapons-testing dept.
- DOE part: Abbr.
- Fed. power dept.
- Cabinet dept. concerned with nuclear weapons
- Nuke-testing dept.
- U.S. dept. with a windmill on its seal
- Cabinet dept. with a lightning bolt on its seal
- Cabinet dept. formed after the 1977 oil crisis
- U.S. dept. concerned with radioactive waste
- Dept. headed by Steven Chu