Clue: Sleeping tool
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sleeping tool which appears 1 time in our database.
- Sun visor, e.g.
- Editor's visor
- Poker player's headgear
- Freebie on some airplane flights
- Sleeping aid
- Device to protect sight from strong light
- Visor worn by card-players
- Looks at Hell, sunless with this
- Kind of sun block applied to forehead
- Look at a ghost as a protective shield
- Energy positive: head off for viewers' protection
- Poker player's topper
- Cover for some sleepers
- Croupier's headgear