Clue: Large crested Old World plover
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Large crested Old World plover which appears 1 time in our database.
- Little bird
- Plover's cousin
- Shrill-voiced bird
- Old World bird
- Plover named for its call
- Might one get the bird in church with it?
- Bird given something to take for sex appeal
- Bird exercises judgment
- High-flyer has a seat on it
- Bird, a favourite round the West Indies
- Flier — something to take with it
- Plover relative
- Shrill-voiced cousin of a plover
- Exercise intelligence of bird