Clue: Austen novel
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Austen novel which appears 62 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Feb 29 2020
- Newsday.com - Feb 27 2020
- Newsday.com - Jan 17 2020
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,433 - Oct 24 2019
- Newsday.com - Aug 1 2019
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Feb 23 2019
- Newsday.com - Nov 9 2018
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Nov 1 2018
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Oct 25 2018
- Newsday.com - Sep 14 2018
- Austen heroine
- Actress Thompson
- Austen's Woodhouse
- 19th-century educator Willard
- Jane Austen novel
- Thompson of 'Sense and Sensibility'
- Austen novel made into a 1996 movie
- Oscar winner ___ Thompson
- Mrs. Peel of 'The Avengers'
- Mme. Bovary
- Three-volume novel of 1815
- Thompson of ''Howards End''
- The avenging Mrs. Peel
- Jane Austen title