Clue: Turkish soldier
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Turkish soldier which appears 2 times in our database.
- Turkish cavalryman
- Algerian soldier
- Pi has got tangled for the cavalry
- Such a ship may be broken up for the cavalry
- The cavalryman's greeting to the health resort?
- His Pa was in the cavalry abroad
- His Pa is in the former cavalry
- Soldier on a horse discovering spring (hot one)
- Starts to seem pushy, after greeting a cavalryman
- Turkish cavalryman - well, one without horse
- Healthy retreat greeting old Turkish soldier -
- French Algerian cavalryman
- Cavalryman's second hip replacement with advanced insertion
- Cavalryman advanced into ship at sea