Clue: Fledgling plant
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fledgling plant which appears 2 times in our database.
- The Green Giant's sidekick
- Brussels ___
- Put forth shoots
- Small cabbage from Brussels?
- Grow like Proust
- Grow during stupor
- Spring up like vegetable from Brussels
- Put out shoots
- Put out shoots for the vegetable
- Put out shoots for a brassica
- Will it grow again after such a defeat at last at Brussels?
- Are in on the teapot from Brussels
- Leaves to start with
- Shoot a little what are, in short, in not up the spout
- Begin to grow out of stupor