Clue: Male singer for whom the Italians used to go nuts
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Male singer for whom the Italians used to go nuts which appears 1 time in our database.
- Performers tell nothing to deprived performer
- Post-op, his number was up!
- Find someone to play the scoundrel, old singer
- Singer's company gathering when loose woman turned up
- Surgically-treated male soprano (hist.)
- Group on stage supported by muse initially failing singer
- Censor calls in questionable star singer - he's missing something
- Former high male singer
- For him, art comes with a cost, unfortunately
- Voice thrown by wretch with nothing!
- Emasculated male singer with a soprano or alto voice
- Unnaturally generated male soprano
- Male singer with a high-pitched voice