Clue: '___ it the truth!'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue '___ it the truth!' which appears 8 times in our database.
- '___ That a Shame'
- Isn't on the street?
- Big hit
- '___ That a Shame' (1955 hit)
- 1971 Grammy song '___ No Sunshine'
- 'You ___ seen nothin' yet!'
- '___ Misbehavin''
- '___ That a Shame' (#1 hit for 18-Across)
- Isn't wrong?
- 'It ___ pretty!'
- Gershwin's 'It ___ Necessarily So'
- Picnic pest, in this puzzle?
- '___ Too Proud to Beg' (1966 hit)
- 'It ___ Necessarily So'
- Slangy negative