Clue: Musical-ized Hugo, for short
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Musical-ized Hugo, for short which appears 1 time in our database.
- West End hit since '85
- Musical based on an 1862 novel, for short
- 1987 Best Musical Tony winner, informally
- Musical that takes place in a sewer, for short
- 1987 Broadway sensation, colloquially
- Broadway smash starting in '87
- Show based on a French concept album
- Long-running Broadway musical, to fans
- Musical with ''Valjean's Confession''
- Its score includes ''At the Barricade''
- Broadway hit that closed in 2003, casually
- 1987 B'way smash
- West End show since '85
- Musical set in France, informally
- 'Do You Hear the People Sing?' musical, to fans