Clue: Band with the 1987 single 'Dear God'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Band with the 1987 single 'Dear God' which appears 1 time in our database.
- UK rock band with the double entendre song "Pink Thing"
- New Wave band with the hit 'Dear God'
- 'Senses Working Overtime' band
- "The Mayor of Simpleton" band
- 'Mayor of Simpleton' band
- English New Wave outfit
- 'Dear God' band
- New Wave band with 'Senses Working Overtime'
- English New Wave band led by Andy Partridge
- 'Skylarking' band
- 'The Mayor of Simpleton' band
- Andy Partridge's post-punk band
- A street drug, for short
- "Dear God" band
- 'The Mayor of Simpleton' band, 1989