Clue: Coiled fossil
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Coiled fossil which appears 2 times in our database.
- I am a Scot that starts to be a fossil at the bottom of 7 down
- Coiled fossil shell
- Explosive old enemy of Israelites
- Spiral fossil
- Type of explosive used in missiles before dark, say
- A victim of Saul, shelled to extinction?
- Common fossil
- Fossil obtained from old nomadic tribesman
- Fossil mollusc
- Crazy inmate hiding Medical Officer's fossil
- A nitrogenous fertiliser made from animal wastes
- Fossil one day collected by a little child
- Type of fossil
- A little creature, one day buried, to become a fossil
- Prince quits pantomime when dressed as a marine fossil!