Clue: It borders Zambia and Tanzania
We have 1 possible answer for the clue It borders Zambia and Tanzania which appears 1 time in our database.
- East African nation
- African land
- It was called Nyasaland
- A law I'm making up in S Africa
- A law I'm making up in Africa
- A law I'm making up in Southern Africa
- Formerly Nyasaland
- Where to find Lilongwe on a map of Africa
- It was Nyasaland
- I'm back to cover some legislation somewhere in Africa
- One must back the law to some degree in Africa
- Country where I'm a lawbreaker?
- Animal a wigeon's caught in the country
- May French frame legislation for African state?
- African state where one follows matriarchal rule