Clue: When tripled, 'et cetera'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue When tripled, 'et cetera' which appears 2 times in our database.
- 'And so on,' when tripled
- Word usually said in triplicate
- When tripled, et cetera
- When said three times, 'et cetera'
- When tripled, "et cetera," '90s-style
- "Blah ..."
- Part of a Seinfeld catchphrase
- Word repeated with a wave of the hand
- In triplicate, a Seinfeld catchphrase
- When tripled, a story shortener
- When repeated twice, et cetera
- ''And so on,'' when tripled
- Said three times, empty talk
- Thrice, a 'Seinfeld' catchphrase
- When repeated, a 'Seinfeld' catchphrase