Clue: Some of our ancestors watched over them
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Some of our ancestors watched over them which appears 1 time in our database.
- Key locale?
- Protective barriers
- Defensive fortifications
- Sheep bits for fortifications
- Defensive walls
- Fortifications topped with parapets
- Earth banks as fortifications topped with parapets
- Fortified earth banks topped with parapets
- In these bodies they have half a dozen feet
- Are they for the defence of the sheepish bits?
- Are they very protective of their bits of mutton?
- Tough bits of mutton