Clue: Camera initials
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Camera initials which appears 15 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Universal - Aug 10 2021
- Universal - Oct 23 2020
- L.A. Times Daily - Mar 31 2020
- The Washington Post - Mar 31 2020
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 10 2019
- The Washington Post - Aug 10 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Sep 16 2018
- The Washington Post - Sep 16 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Feb 5 2018
- The Washington Post - Feb 5 2018
- Certain camera, initially
- Camera type, for short
- Kind of camera: Abbr.
- Certain camera, for short
- Photog's purchase, perhaps
- Camera type, briefly
- Popular camera type, for short
- Photog's choice
- Camera inits.
- Minolta Maxxum, e.g.
- 35mm camera variety
- It employs a movable mirror: Abbr.
- Bit of photog. equipment
- Kind of camera
- The Pentax ME-F was the first one with autofocus