Clue: 'Lydia' poet
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'Lydia' poet which appears 1 time in our database.
- Subject of one of Plutarch's 'Lives'
- Roman historian
- Roman orator
- Roman called 'The Elder'
- Either of two Roman statesmen
- Plutarch biographical subject
- Roman philosopher
- 'Elder' or 'Younger' Roman
- Censor of 51-Down
- ___ Institute (libertarian think tank)
- 'Praecepta' author
- 'Carthage must be destroyed!' proclaimer
- Roman statesman
- 'Carthage must be destroyed' speaker