We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sixty which appears 6 times in our database.
- Four times what's left?
- Welshman with French horn breaks into the old-fashioned number
- Theology turning prophet's heart, five times a dozen
- The cut includes military personnel - quite a number
- Secret hero turns 60
- The total covers about sixty
- Sixty � implying eight ducks?
- R 60
- So ... eight make a duck -- total sixty
- Figure it's what happens if only eight cricketers get ducks
- Sixty hearts cut into middle of oak?
- 60 years