Clue: Painting of inanimate objects
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Painting of inanimate objects which appears 5 times in our database.
- Cezanne specialty
- Oranges in a gallery, perhaps
- Art genre
- Painting of a fruit bowl, e.g.
- Painting of flowers, e.g.
- Art class subject
- Fruit-bowl painting
- Painting of inanimate things like fruit or flowers
- Painting of inanimate objects like fruit and flowers
- Painting of inanimate things like flowers and fruit
- Painting of inanimate objects like fruit
- There's always hope while there's this composition
- While there's this for the artist to work on, there's hope for him
- The composition is not yet dead, it seems
- It's not yet dead for 11 across