Clue: Slow learner?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Slow learner? which appears 2 times in our database.
- Nonlearner, proverbially
- It's hard to teach one new tricks, so they say
- Pooch beyond trick-learning years, supposedly
- Proverbial fogy
- Resister of new tricks
- Unlikely learner of new tricks
- 'You cannot teach an ... ... New tricks'
- ` `You can't teach an ... ... new tricks' '
- ''You can't teach an ... ... new tricks''
- You cannot teach an . . . . . . new tricks''
- ''You can't teach an . . . . . . new tricks''
- Too beastly ancient to be receptive of 27 across
- Love on line would follow one incapable of innovation
- Proverbial nonlearner
- Unteachable one, it's said