Clue: Bidding choice
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Bidding choice which appears 2 times in our database.
- Game declaration by Ivana?
- Bridge bid
- Bridge call
- Part of a bid
- Bridge bid, perhaps
- Not the bottom of such a bid
- Not behind the bid for the bridge?
- This type of bid is top, not bottom
- Type of contract, not funny at start of play
- Given backing, heavyweight behind strong bid
- Bid in contract bridge
- A call at bridge
- Not finding bottom in bridge
- Disbelief expressed — Tory leader behind the bid
- Call at table, suggesting preference for sirloin or T-bone?