Clue: Sensational story
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sensational story which appears 1 time in our database.
- Ham production?
- Film genre
- Soap ingredient?
- Old play in emotional and sensational style
- Sounds as if the play is rich and mature, but to an exaggerated extent
- Play about indulging in OTT sentimentality
- Model savaged by sheep - a heart-rending performance
- Said to be genially drunk on a wee whisky, a piece of exaggeration
- Sensational acts curtailing music over much of 19
- Play that made moral, perhaps?
- Play of extravagant action
- Over-sensational play
- Sensational type of play
- Histrionics — sensational play
- Common soap ingredient