Clue: Camera type
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Camera type which appears 28 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 9 2021
- Wall Street Journal - Mar 6 2021 - That Bugs Me
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 17 2020
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Jul 6 2019
- Wall Street Journal - Jan 22 2018 - Legwork
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Aug 14 2017
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 26 2014
- Newsday.com - May 15 2011
- Thinks.com - May 13 2011
- Thinks.com - Oct 3 2010
- Certain camera, initially
- Camera type, for short
- Kind of camera: Abbr.
- Certain camera, for short
- Photog's purchase, perhaps
- Camera type, briefly
- Popular camera type, for short
- Photog's choice
- Camera inits.
- Minolta Maxxum, e.g.
- 35mm camera variety
- It employs a movable mirror: Abbr.
- Bit of photog. equipment
- Kind of camera
- The Pentax ME-F was the first one with autofocus