Clue: Philanthropist Cornell
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Philanthropist Cornell which appears 2 times in our database.
- Poet Pound
- Old Testament book
- Biblical priest
- See 46-Across
- It begins 'In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia...'
- Book after II Chronicles
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- Pound of poetry
- College founder Cornell
- Pound of literature
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins 'In the first year of Cyrus...'
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Book of Artaxerxes
- Book that tells of the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem