Clue: Small round filled pasta cases
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Small round filled pasta cases which appears 1 time in our database.
- ''Little fritters''
- Filled pasta
- Dish for archer on hill in Italy
- Order in Italian city mostly one kind of pasta
- Round pasta
- Courtroom entree?
- Nothing allowed to crumble over one's pasta
- Ordering shortly to tuck into doughnuts and pasta
- Italian artist's rejected starter accompanying wrong pasta
- Small filled pasta cases
- Rings for food with little iron to be cooked
- What could be cooked in little cases or pasta?
- Italian dish, cake or pancake, left for bachelor
- Men spill beans, filling can and one dish