Clue: Stringed instrument associated with middle and eastern Europe
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Stringed instrument associated with middle and eastern Europe which appears 1 time in our database.
- Stringed instrument
- Anton Karas's instrument
- Musical instrument
- Strummed instrument
- Boxed stringed instrument
- Dulcimer, e.g.
- Instrument with 30+ strings
- Instrument played with a plectrum
- Instrument used to score The Third Man
- 'The Third Man' sound
- Can she be the last to have strings attached?
- Man in Ritz cheekily played on knee?
- Instrument played on table or lap
- Instrument played on the knees
- Instrument played on the knee