Clue: Body of water surrounding Dogger Bank
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Body of water surrounding Dogger Bank which appears 1 time in our database.
- Arm of the Atlantic
- Waterway between the United Kingdom and Denmark
- It's between the British Isles and Scandinavia
- Oil production area
- You've walked way too far and get to this body of water near Britain. Search the shallow area, see 24-down. Go deep, see 63-across.
- England-Scandinavia separator
- Edinburgh is on it
- View from Aberdeen
- German Ocean, now
- Kiel Canal locale
- View from Edinburgh
- 'It lies between Britain and Scandinavia (5,3)'
- Watery expanse between England and Scandinavia
- Waters between Great Britain and Europe
- It's Athens or bust to find a source of oil and gas