Clue: Tradesperson informally known as a sparky
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Tradesperson informally known as a sparky which appears 1 time in our database.
- Hazarding a guess: manager of a political candidate?
- One who may do a wire transfer
- Sparks (slang)
- Test subject #1 perceives 1 as brown, 2 as red, 8 as gray; maybe he works as an ..
- Shocking results if he gets it wrong
- One wiring house
- Sparks thrilling Scotsman
- I'll check connections to choose Pat, forgetting her first name
- One who might install mains wiring
- Installer of mains-powered equipment
- Installer of wiring, etc
- One who might wire a house
- One currently employed
- Outlet worker