Clue: Dry, heated up and ultimately arid
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Dry, heated up and ultimately arid which appears 1 time in our database.
- Dried out
- Deprived of water
- Old houses terribly dry east of Edinburgh's outskirts — so dry
- Short of water
- Hot and slow to jump up into action, being thoroughly dry ...
- Drained, Henry slow getting back into action
- There, daddy! (anag)
- Lacking water, they add red to brew
- Heated dry nuts, finally parched, desiccated
- Caused loss of water
- Went out across what dry ground that's arid?
- Dry hay tedder spreads across field at last