Clue: Jewelry for a piercing
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Jewelry for a piercing which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bit of women's wear
- Hoop or drop, for example
- One may hang by the neck
- Stud, for one
- Hoop or stud
- Hoop jewelry
- Item of jewellery
- Piece of jewellery
- What's wrong about a hanger like this going on ahead?
- Just a bit inside the sinful hanger
- What's wrong about a hanger that goes on ahead
- So the cockney has the sense to get sound, by the sound of it
- With what you get on the phone the phone does, hanging around like this
- A would be wrong in what is hanging