Clue: One of the many things the Walrus wanted to talk about with the Oysters
We have 1 possible answer for the clue One of the many things the Walrus wanted to talk about with the Oysters which appears 1 time in our database.
- Gum predecessor
- Old-style letter closer
- Preparation for documents once Spooner's transporting luggage
- London borough (West) cuts instrument for joiner
- It is heated and dripped onto documents
- It is used for closing letters, documents etc
- Resinous compound used on formal documents
- It's given the impression salt-water fish grow larger
- I used to stamp letter, finishing off with a kiss
- Finally deciding to grow ... cabbages next, of many things to discuss
- Resinous substance reportedly hits roof first
- Hard setter making an impression?
- What may bring the roof down for the audience gets closer for a writer?
- Letter possibly closed with this: 'I saw Angel off with a kiss'
- Document-closing substance