Clue: Devour — mock
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Devour — mock which appears 1 time in our database.
- Not treat seriously, with 'at'
- Laugh at derisively
- Speak derisively
- Express derision
- Show disdain
- Laugh at mockingly
- Turn up one's nose at
- Speak derisively, and a hint to how this puzzle's long answers were created
- ''That's nothing,'' e.g.
- Laugh mockingly
- Pooh-pooh, with 'at'
- Say 'Oh, that was nothing,' say
- Sneer (at)
- Speak contemptuously or drink informally
- Counsel does not get on to dismiss this