Clue: Member of the clergy ministering to a particular institution
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Member of the clergy ministering to a particular institution which appears 1 time in our database.
- Sky pilot
- Clergy member
- Member of the clergy
- Army padre
- An army clergyman
- Clergyman attached to military unit
- Member of clergy ministering to an organisation
- 'Member of the clergy, in a hospital, say (8)'
- Member of the clergy, in 24 ac say
- The fellow has been lying if he claimed to be 14 down and not 10 across
- Has that fellow been lying in church?
- He was a fellow that was lying in the church
- That fellow has been lying for the Church
- The fellow, though a man of God, has been lying