Clue: Men lost on manoeuvres inclined to retire?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Men lost on manoeuvres inclined to retire? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Thus a thousand without fast may soon be fast asleep
- So grand and so sleepy without so fast a time
- Sleepy without fast at last
- Nodding off in the Cowes road? A thousand times no!
- Drowsy - lost on men (anag)
- Drowsy doctor returning north in channel
- Sleepy old man drops article in part of Channel
- New moon's fast drifting off
- No men lost at sea falling asleep
- Dozy old man dropping article in strait
- Sleepy, drowsy
- Quiet and somehow not solemn