Clue: Prepare a town for a speaker? How he laughs!
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Prepare a town for a speaker? How he laughs! which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bird whose cry sounds like laughter
- Australian bird
- Laughing jackass
- American character, a hard worker claiming (wrongly) I'm louder, turns straight round
- Bird identified by man who explored a town, say
- Back-to-back defeats in a couple of cups upset rugby winger in Australia
- Australian kingfisher
- A winger Australians consider laughable?
- Nut, a seed that can stick on a bird
- 'Laughing' Australian bird
- "Laughing" Australian bird
- Large kingfisher (aka laughing jackass)
- On radio, prepare a town for a cackling bird
- Prepare a place like 8, we hear for a bird
- Cackling Australian bird