Clue: Unpleasant appearance
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Unpleasant appearance which appears 1 time in our database.
- Coax, cajole
- Quality that gives no pleasure to the senses
- Complete lack of beauty
- It's very plain that there slugs around in the East
- Can't make it plainer than that
- Guess it's about nothing - that's very plain
- Absence of beauty
- It could be construed as what makes us single
- In America, beginning to get wrinkles? That's not fair!
- It's not fair for all to see kinky singles
- Single us out for unfair appearance?
- Unsightly quality
- Storied duckling's problem
- Hideous aspect
- Repulsive appearance