Clue: Exam distinction
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Exam distinction which appears 1 time in our database.
- In time there's no such for credit
- Respects Jack's contribution to these
- Long time kept in working to such a degree
- Type of university degree
- Strength on our side revealed rewards
- Coming round on time, keeps one's promise
- About working hours, keeps one's promise
- Admires to a high degree
- Working in time to be announced today
- Time digesting Old Norse achieves higher degree
- Taking no time about getting letters after one's name
- Times in which number will get gongs for achievements?
- and 26 Across: Poor 23 -- in short, what's made public on 28
- Not all of eighteenth on our seventeenth level