Clue: Drug-induced state of calm
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Drug-induced state of calm which appears 1 time in our database.
- It puts people out
- Hospital administration?
- Tranquilized state
- Foggy state
- With the sea, I don't 2 down with this
- Effect of calming drug
- The administering of sleep-inducing drugs
- State of drug-induced calm
- State of calm required -- agitated instead, gulping oxygen
- Lorazepam's job
- Calming with drugs
- Anesthesiologist's concern
- Propofol purpose
- Wrong dose ain't calming someone down