Clue: Brief "Then again ... "
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Brief "Then again ... " which appears 2 times in our database.
- From a different perspective, in chat room lingo
- Alternatively, in cyberspace shorthand
- Alternatively, in Internet lingo
- 'Then again in a chat room,'
- Internet shortening to introduce a different view
- Alternately, as abbreviated in chat rooms
- Texter's "From a different aspect ..."
- Texter's "conversely"
- Texter's 'Then again ...'
- Contrarian's abbreviation
- Emailer's "Then again ..."
- Online backpedaler's intro
- Texter's "Then again ..."
- Second-opinion introducer
- Texter's "That being said ..."