Clue: Invisible to an audience
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Invisible to an audience which appears 1 time in our database.
- Behind the scenes
- In the wings
- Out of the audience's sight
- Where Claudius is during Hamlet's 'To be, or not to be' soliloquy
- Where prompt action is requested
- Not playing - cancelled coach
- Where player's not seen having bad leg
- Non-playing coach attached to cricket side
- No longer being coached in the wings?
- Cricket side and coach not in action
- Invisible to the audience
- Audience can¿t see absent holy man with seniority
- Director perhaps not working at this point
- Bad leg concealed from the public