Clue: Land of Hope … It’s inspired by Elgar’s last muse
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Land of Hope … It’s inspired by Elgar’s last muse which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'The Prisoner of Zenda' setting
- Land of Hope?
- Fictional land of romance
- Land of royal double trouble.
- Land of Hope and Glory?
- Game girl meets Ian dancing in romantic place
- Land of Hope
- IRA turn out with Paisley - new departure, a novel state!
- Anthony Hope's imagined central European kingdom
- Game girl brought up in a mythical land
- Hope inspired, idealistically romantic
- Praise some Tales of Wessex, told by Hardy
- Hope-inspired, romantic setting
- I turn aria, with new arrangement, into Land of Hope ...
- Imaginary kingdom