Clue: Mournful English/Gaelic translation
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mournful English/Gaelic translation which appears 1 time in our database.
- Like a Thomas Gray work
- Like Berg's 'Violin Concerto'
- Like some of Thomas Gray's poetry
- Mournful as in Gray's poem
- Mournful or sad as poem may be
- Mournful like a sorrowful poem
- Lie in cage being poetically mournful
- With glee I get a century, sad to say
- It could begin with glee, but it's all so sad
- Mournful blend of gale and ice
- Gray mood caused smart worker to leave 1 ac.
- Sad about eg Celia or Alice