Clue: Construction to suddenly crumble for example?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Construction to suddenly crumble for example? which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'To boldly go where no man has gone before,' e.g.
- Grammarian's no-no
- To grossly err, e.g.
- ''To boldly go,'' e.g.
- Grammatical faux pas
- Grammatical gaffe
- Grammatical infelicity ... or what 17-, 23-, 48- or 60-Across is?
- Spaced-out agent of operations?
- "To boldly go" is an example of one
- Grammar slip to carefully avoid
- Stickler's grammatical no-no
- Construction to controversially write, perhaps?
- Error to carefully avoid, for example
- To separately live is such
- Rent almost vast -- I have to formally offend?