Clue: Jam? In tagliatelle?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Jam? In tagliatelle? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Traffic jam
- Offensive football position
- NFL ball carrier, often
- Announcer's autocue?
- Queue to give follower support
- Story told to encourage when caught in this?
- Queue of cars
- Traffic hold-up a blind mouse would have welcomed?
- Long queue of traffic
- Sort of jam a blind mouse would have liked?
- Lack a bit (anag.)
- Queue from one end to another
- Delay in Spooner's security fix?
- Story told to support cause of delay on the road