Clue: Parent, I fancy, creative type
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Parent, I fancy, creative type which appears 1 time in our database.
- Manet or Monet
- Constable, e.g.
- Homer, for one
- Monet, say
- Monet or Manet
- One canvasing?
- Rope for fastening a boat
- Artist's rope for fastening a boat?
- Line attached to the bow of a boat when tying up
- One might hold the boat for the one with the brush
- How 27 down might hold the boat for you
- One would have a brush with such as 29 across
- Hold the brush or hold the boat
- One might put on a coat to hold the boat
- It is not in through this for art