Clue: Piece of bread excellent, taken by a large class
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Piece of bread excellent, taken by a large class which appears 1 time in our database.
- Shrimp, lobsters, etc.
- Water fleas, barnacles, etc.
- Decline one in a state with the crabs
- All the hard cases are put in this class
- Dry bread - serve with a selection of shellfish
- Shelled group of soldiers at front in accurate burst
- Saucer cat licked for seafood
- Collection of hardbacks that could be scarce at university
- Classy setting in which to find lobster?
- Crabby types curse a cat: it's out of order!
- King Charles, man beheaded by a crabby group?
- Some bread excellent with a class of seafood
- Prawns and lobster perhaps act as cure
- Scab, one on a shellfish
- Presenting a case, curt and outwardly hard creatures