Clue: Old boy taking Times with inclination to go round as campaigner
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Old boy taking Times with inclination to go round as campaigner which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bill's friend or foe?
- One tries to influence government in favour of their cause
- One seeks to influence legislators
- Influence pedlar, perhaps
- Campaigner's desire to secure such an 'orse
- 'To - it may concern'
- Has a lot to say to the minister in first hallway to begin with
- Shot in court near leading figure influencing lawmakers
- Head off cop winged by lean pusher
- Bill's pusher in reception area is trouble from the start
- Political influencer
- Catalogue containing old book by political operator