Clue: Collar uneven, by the sound of it?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Collar uneven, by the sound of it? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Type of collar
- Bridge ploy
- Dennis the Menace's dog
- Dennis' dog
- Dennis the Menace's pooch
- Dennis Mitchell's dog
- Old-fashioned pleated neckwear
- Ring of fur around neck of bird or animal
- Very loud about the neck, are you?
- Are you too loud? If so you may get it in the neck
- Elizabethan collar
- Frill lacking finish by the sound of it
- Bird making rude noise
- Bird making harsh sound
- Bird's 2