Clue: Tudor emblem ultimately wanting, I had to retreat in confusion
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Tudor emblem ultimately wanting, I had to retreat in confusion which appears 1 time in our database.
- Complaint of untidiness
- Detective meets revenue online over revolutionary coming back for breach of the peace
- Riders do (anag)
- Complaint I had rejected — more upset about diamonds
- Rejected shortening of county symbol - I had complaint
- Recalled colurful chap hanging round soldiers in the mess
- Wild riders do create confusion
- Muddle is admitted by blushing staff, upset
- Ailment or side treated with doctor doing rounds?
- Detective's request for food in mess
- Diane's directive results in chaos
- A complaint from the mess
- Diane's command creates chaos
- Lack of organisation makes one sick!