Clue: Balancing daredevil
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Balancing daredevil which appears 1 time in our database.
- Circus performer
- Circus attraction
- Daring balancer
- Well-balanced individual?
- Mine-field inspector, maybe
- Drunken acrobat?
- One engaged in high-level risk taking while pursuing the straight and narrow
- A trip with the legwork would be disastrous for me
- Firm with secure Rover has high profile in circus
- Balanced individual treading very carefully
- As one taking highly risky steps, I get help with artwork, possibly
- My job is a balancing act, making progress while strung out
- His job's on the line!
- Telegraph work it offers a circus a line
- Highly strung performer?