Clue: Set of bells in a tower
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Set of bells in a tower which appears 1 time in our database.
- Steinbach _______
- Trick getting across a stream? That rings a bell!
- Set of bells or a tune played on them
- Mechanical bell peal
- Set of bells playing tunes
- Set of musical bells
- Tune played from bell-tower
- Stop vehicle, badly crushing leg
- Holding religious class, invoke sound of bells
- Set of bells hung in a bell-tower
- Melody played on a set of bells
- Chime of bells
- May goes round Welsh resort, we hear, with nothing on, just a set of bells
- Runs into weird local in 'Ring O'Bells'
- Fifty joining in in carol with shaking bells